We are chugging along this wonderful whimsical road, heading towards “The Wedding Zone.” And oh the joy we are having!
My daughter doesn’t want to do the sand or a unity candle. She choose to demonstrate the combining of two families through her flower arrangements, using two colors: orange and blue. Orange for the bridesmaids and everyone on her side of the family. Navy blue for the groomsmen and everyone on his side of the family. But for the bride and groom, they get a mixture of them both.
I’ve been working on some bridal bouquets for a few weddings I’m assisting with. I love green and when the bride-to-be brought me some green silk roses, I had to take a picture of them. I really, really had to!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Round (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: (Round) (stillanightowl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Round (thebloggingpath.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Round (knot2share.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : ROUND (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge..Round (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)