My youngest son’s elementary school held a performance for families. It was entitled: “A Pirate’s Christmas“.
But then again, I think all the 4th graders were having a blast while exaggerating their performance.
Once White Beard and his merry men brought the pirates to the North Pole, the head pirate – sorry, I can’t remember the name – convinced his followers that White Beard was off his rocker. Or was it off the boat?
Either way, the pirates learned and accepted that the practice of giving was much more lucrative than taking what they wanted, when they wanted, how they wanted, well, you get the picture…
During the performance these little pirates and elves sang Christmas songs drenched in pirate verses. It was a cute little show – one I will enjoy sharing in person with my parents once they make “the move”.
Note to self: Sit in the bleachers – the floor seats have extreme limited sight…as in I saw glimpses of the stage through out the show thanks to many children and adults who moved around. Thankfully my husband was on the aisle and was able to get many pictures and videos of the performance. So yeah, next year – I’m sitting up high. 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebration (devilsleep.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebration (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : CELEBRATION (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebration (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Celebration (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)