1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money…on landscaping or a pool? I would go with the landscaping. As much as I would like to have a pool, I do not want to deal with the upkeep of it. I enjoy spending time outside, puttering around in a garden – be it made of flowers or veggies. Though I have container gardens, I still go out and putter in them, enjoying the colors and scents they give to the environment around me.
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up…) Death penalty, yay or nay? Yes. If a person purposely takes the life of another person, yes. Accidents happen, but for those who deliberately set out to extinguish the life of another human, there is no doubt about it. I guess you could blame the state I grew up in–they still practice the death sentence but only for those where there is no doubt about their intentions.
3. What’s the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? Hmm…my kids are usually pretty good. Those moments when I’m not looking they usually end up on the floor surrounded by Lego’s and other building materials. Although, my youngest was coloring last weekend at the kitchen table but when he left, there was a pretty rainbow of colors left on the wood from where the markers bled through the paper.
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? Who?! I go once every 6 months, give or take a few weeks. If I want my kids to practice good oral hygiene, then I too must go. Regardless of how hard I want to kick!
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn’t have to be a pet-type animal)? Sorry, I don’t have one, I have two. My favorite mammal is the lion and my favorite amphibian is the Red Eye Tree Frog.
- A different kind of 5QF (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Lego Fun (annaaspnes.typepad.com)
- 10 Gorgeous Container Gardens Made from Trash (Slideshow) (treehugger.com)
- Vegetable Gardening in Containers (wayetlighting.wordpress.com)