A period of time where work does not get completed, intentionally or not.
To be free of deadlines and high expectations of someone other than yourself.
To enjoy endless hours from stressful agendas to focus instead on what it truly means to relax.
This is a shot of my son and niece playing in the Smith Lake, Virginia, this past weekend. The two kids are directly in the center of the group of people – see the water splashing? That would be my son…crazy kid.
Welcome to Summertime!
- Summer Bloggin’ (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: “summer” (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (rutheh.com)
- Oh Snap! Summer Photo Challenge (ohshoot.typepad.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (comingeast.com)