Click the image and follow the link to join in the weekly fun.
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
Crazy. Can’t make up its mind.
Last week started with snow and 28 degrees and ended with sunny and almost 70.
Do I like it? I like how the snow lasts until noon and the sun is warm. Otherwise, it’s better then having feet of snow and inches of ice.
2. When you’re sick what do you seek comfort from?
My blanket and pillow on the couch. The dark is also my friend when I don’t feel good.
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
In the land of work, I have several claims that will expire if I don’t get them through by the end of the month. On the home front, not much has to get done. I’ve been packing away Christmas and hope to have all of that all put away by month end – well, except my usual all-year Christmas tree and things. I also have some regular going through/ packing that I would like to have done.
4. Have you ever served on a jury?
Nope. I was called to go twice. I had been excused one time due to having a new-born and the second time because I was in the hospital recuperating from major surgery.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Never thought about what animal I would be. Let me think…okay, a few days later and lots of time to think. I think I would like to be a giraffe.
Oh, now I’m suppose to answer why? I like the height. No one really hunts down a giraffe for their spots. They are amazing animals to watch – they walk gracefully, they are quiet and usually well-tempered. They don’t eat meat which means they don’t attack innocent animals just for a meal. The flip-side, adult giraffes aren’t in the cross-hairs of lions, leopards, and other such fierce animals. So yeah, I’d choose to be a giraffe.
- Five Question Friday: Decembr 16, 2011 (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday: Christmas Decoration Edition! (proudpatriot07.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday: November 18, 2011 (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- 5qf (ellejaysays.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday: January 6, 2012 (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)