Okay, so it’s not Friday. But last week I ended up working almost 50 hours and had an 8th grade graduation ceremony. Please accept my apologies…moving on… 😀
1. Do you apologize to your kids? Yes, I do. I think it’s important for them to know when Mom makes a mistake. It demonstrates that it’s okay to be wrong as long as you admit it and not cover it up or ignore it.
2. What color are your nails right now? Clear. I don’t usually wear colored nail polish but I have been seen with green, dark purple, or black. I don’t like the generic reds or pinks. I usually have those lighter colors peeled off within hours of putting it on.
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say “I don’t feel good”.) I only missed school when I had a fever. My mom would not allow us to miss school unless it was for something “real”. A stomach ache or saying we didn’t feel good would not fall into that category.
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed? I bought my current comforter set last Christmas. It was green and on sale, which means it was begging for me to bring it home.
5. Favorite website(s)? I enjoy browsing wordpress, facebook, and twitter. I also go to momswhothink, flickr, and spazzradio.
- Five Question Friday (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- 8th Grade Graduation (twinisms.wordpress.com)
- graduation ceremony on thursday (theviolentone.wordpress.com)
- 5qf (ellejaysays.wordpress.com)